Over the past few years, people more than ever inclined towards a healthier lifestyle. For this reason, workout supplements are getting more and more famous among health and fitness freaks. When talking about workout supplements, pre-workout supplements are preferred by almost everyone. Let’s dive into what exactly these supplements are, their contents and how do they work.
Pre-workout supplements – also known as ‘pre-workouts’ are designed to be taken before exercise to boost energy levels and delay fatigue associated with physical activity. These are available in the market in different forms like capsules, chews, powders, bars, and canned drinks.
Pre-workout supplements price in Pakistan
If you have been looking for the best Pre-workout supplements in Pakistan for quite some time, then now is the time to lay back and take a rest because Supplementking has got you at a cheaper price. With Supplementking, you can have access to the top-quality pre-workouts in Pakistan.
check the price of Our best sellers in this category :
Place your order now!
when it comes to the contents of these supplements they vary greatly from brand to brand. However, there are a few ingredients found in most of these supplements. These include:
- Caffeine – we are all well aware of the benefits of caffeine regarding alertness. What we don’t know is that it also boosts our body’s energy levels. It has been shown that taking caffeine before a workout increases muscle endurance, muscle strength, aerobic endurance, and mental alertness.
- Carbohydrates – when we talk about energy it doesn’t make sense to not mention carbohydrates, our system’s go-to energy source. Tedious physical activity demands a greater energy input. So, providing the body with extra energy resources will definitely yield the desired results.
- Beta-alanine – is an amino acid that is the most common constituent of pre-workouts. It is added to lower fatigue and muscle soreness by preventing the buildup of acids.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) – these amino acids are readily taken up by the body and help in promoting protein synthesis thereby aiding muscle growth.
- Creatine – is the body’s natural quick source of energy for muscle contraction. Consuming it before a workout makes sure that ATP sources are replenished for high-intensity workout sessions.
Showing 1–12 of 15 results