Micronized Creatine Powder by Optimum Nutrition is their signature product. Creatine monohydrate is a supplement that is consumed widely by athletes and bodybuilders. It has been studied extensively and has been proven to be beneficial for supporting performance as well muscle strength and recovery. Creatine supplements come in a variety of forms including powders, capsules, tablets, drinks, and energy bars. ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder with its micro-sized particles provides a maximum benefit of the product.
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder – Best Creatine Powder in Pakistan
Optimum Nutrition’s Micronized Creatine Powder is among the best creatine supplements in the market. It is rated as Amazon’s number 1 best seller. This product delivers solid 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate per serving and hence helps to replenish the body’s ATP reserves. By doing so, creatine helps in enhancing the performance of exercise and increasing muscular strength. It can be used by adding a full scoop of the product into any liquid/beverage of your choice.
Creatine Powder supports athletic performance in the following ways:
- Prevents the body from running out of ATP and hence increases the intensity of workout sessions.
- By fueling the brain with dopamine, it helps the body to fight fatigue and tiredness
- Creatine monohydrate also plays a major role in various protein synthesis pathways and in this way it supports muscle growth.
Benefits of Micronized Creatine Powder:
Some of the benefits of Micronized Creatine Powder are:
- The particle size of Micronized Creatine Powder is in the micro range which is 20 times smaller than the average creatine particles. With this small size, it has increased solubility and dissolves faster in liquids.
- Owing to its small size, it is absorbed readily by the tissues enabling the body to synthesize ATP at a faster rate
- Due to its high solubility and stability in liquids, it doesn’t settle at the bottom and hence you take what you put.
- Also, it is more effective because of its increased concentration as compared to normal creatine powders.