BPI Sports is a nutritional supplement brand that is among the top brands in the supplement market. Their products are trusted widely by athletes all over the world. Their products are launched after thorough and pioneer scientific research. Best Creatine by BPI Sports is among their top-seller products. Creatine is the most researched ingredient in sports nutrition has immense benefits for the performance of athletes.
Nutrition Facts of BPI Sports Best Creatine that make it THE BEST!
Best Creatine is different from other creatine powders in the way that it is a perfect blend of five different kinds of creatine including:
- Creatine monohydrate – the most widely studied and used form of creatine
- Creatine Phosphate – when creatine enters the body it is converted into creatine phosphate. Consuming creatine phosphate directly saves a step in the digestion of creatine
- Creatine Anhydrous – contains a lesser amount of water hence it delivers more creatine per gram
- Creatine AKG – its antioxidant properties helps in preventing muscle fatigue
- Creatine MagnaPower – bound to magnesium chelate, it is absorbed better and not degraded in the stomach
This combination of creatine provides benefits that cannot be achieved by consuming creatine monohydrate only. Best Creatine boosts the strength and endurance of athletes tremendously.
- Besides, it also contains potassium and sodium as electrolytes that help with hydrating the body.
- To boost endurance and resistance during training it contains an ingredient called Betaine extracted from beetroot.
Proven benefits of Best Creatine by BPI Sports:
Some of the benefits you can expect from consuming Best Creatine by BPI Sports are:
- 3.5 grams of creatine per serving helps ensure improved muscular output and muscle growth. It also prevents muscle fatigue that may result from extreme physical activity
- Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate with its anti-oxidant properties help the muscle in faster recovery
- Betaine from the beet extract has been proven to boost raw strength and power.
- The presence of electrolytes i.e. Potassium and Sodium helps in keeping the body hydrated during workout sessions.