|Content||MuscleTech Platinum L-Carnitine is a dietary supplement that delivers 500 mg of L-Carnitine per serving. The L-Carnitine present in this supplement is backed by extensive research. It has a unique non-stimulant formula that makes it suitable to be consumed with whey protein or whey protein isolate. Platinum L-Carnitine has been proven to be effective in muscle recovery post strenuous workout sessions hence preventing muscle damage. Besides, another benefit of this supplement is its benefits in losing weight. The L-tartrate present in combination with L-Carnitine acts as a cofactor and helps in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria where they can be consumed for the purpose of energy production. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is the most researched form of L-Carnitine and plays a major role in burning fat.
Proven benefits of MuscleTech Platinum L-Carnitine
Some of the benefits you can expect from consuming Platinum L-Carnitine are:
Now that you’re aware of the benefits so buy MuscleTech Platinum L-Carnitine at Supplementking.pk to get the original product delivered to your doorstep in Pakistan. We offer you free delivery all across Pakistan too with a 30-day return policy.
- As a Carnitine supplement, its first and foremost benefit is in the recovery of muscles followed by extreme physical activity. In doing so the muscles are saved from being damaged and fatigued. Platinum L-Carnitine also helps prevent the Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness
- The presence of L-tartrate as a cofactor for L-Carnitine helps in burning excess body fat. It helps the body in effectively utilizing fatty acids for cellular energy production thereby causing the reduction in body fat and overall weight
- For people on a diet, it supplies the body with the required energy thereby preventing energy deficit that may result from low calorie intake
Nutrition Facts behind the unique formula of MuscleTech Platinum L-Carnitine
With each serving of MuscleTech Platinum L-Carnitine you get:
- 5oo mg of HPLC tested pure L-Carnitine
- 10 grams of pantothenic acid that promotes athletic performance
- 5kcal of energy
- 1 gram of carbohydrate that promotes the absorption of L-Carnitine in the bod
|Amino acids are found in abundance in our muscles, including glutamine. Following heavy or prolonged exercise, it protects muscle tissue and helps support muscle growth.
The body's primary carrier of nitrogen, it is implicated in many metabolic processes and is responsible for transporting nitrogen from one organ to another, which has a detrimental effect on cellular growth and deterioration.
Providing free nitrogen to the muscle cells facilitates the synthesis of other amino acids.
Each serving of Glutamine 100% Platinum contains 5g of glutamine, aiding in refueling glutamine burned during exercise. You have the greatest amount of glutamine in your body, especially if you're an athlete. It is especially important for muscle metabolism that your muscles are rich in glutamine.
It is possible to lose as much as 50% of your glutamine stores during intense training, so you must replenish them quickly. It mixes effortlessly with other products or on its own and has no taste or odor. Incorporating this caffeine-free formula with any other product is no problem at all.
While exercising heavily or for an extended period, Muscletech Platinum Glutamine benefits the body and helps keep it safe
L-glutamine is one of the best supplements you can have if you want to get quickly back in shape after a hard workout or if you want to counteract and be safe from disease and sickness. The MuscleTech Platinum 100% glutamine capsules in Pakistan are available in 300g packages so that you have enough glutamine for 60 days. A few of the key aspects of this supplement are as follows:
- The growth of T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes in our bodies increases L-glutamine's immune system benefits. Because the low immune systems leave our bodies vulnerable to infections and illness.
- As a result, glutamine promotes muscle growth. When our bodies suffer from intense exercise, our muscles require a greater amount of glutamine to assist with recovery and growth. In addition, the body will rely on other sources for energy rather than muscles, which will lead to less muscle loss.
- Strengthens the body's ability to recover from strenuous activities. By releasing high levels of ammonia from the body, l-glutamine aids the body's detoxification process.
- Brain health is impacted when we grow, because glutamine and glutamate deplete in the brain. Increased glutamine levels in brain cells can also be achieved by supplementing with L-glutamine.
|Optimum Nutrition is a name that is trusted worldwide owing to its product formulation and quality ingredients backed by scientific research. Their products are formulated to be consumed by active and healthy individuals. Opti-Men is one of their multivitamin supplements however, when we look at the ingredients of this supplement it is more than just a multivitamin. It is designed in a way that it provides a multitude of benefits. Each serving provides minerals, free amino acids, and vitamins with exceptional antioxidant activity such as vitamins A, C, and E.
More than just a Multivitamin – Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition:
Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition is designed specifically for men’s overall health and fitness. It is a great addition for those whose diet might be lacking in essential vitamins and minerals. If you’re someone on a journey of losing weight then cutting off calories can sometimes lead to a reduction in the number of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals being taken in. Opti-Men helps you to fill the nutritional gaps thereby resulting in an improved physique and better overall health.
Here’s a list of things that make Opti-Men different from other multivitamins currently being sold in the supplement market:
- It contains over 75 active ingredients including free form amino acids, antioxidants, and 22 vitamins
- Besides minerals and vitamins typical of any multivitamin it contains 4 digestive enzymes that help speed up the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Vitamins include:
With supplementking.pk you get to buy 100% original multivitamin tablets in Pakistan. We provide you with supplements from various top brands in the supplement market. We offer free delivery all across Pakistan with a 30-day return policy. Place your order now to get Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition in Pakistan.
- Vitamin D – good for bone health and muscle function
- Vitamin C and E – are powerful antioxidants beneficial for those who are engaged in endurance training
- Vitamin B12 and B6 – help in repairing damaged muscles
- Vitamin K – helps in improving fitness
|Your brain and body will benefit from fish oil’s powerful health benefits. The Omega-3 fatty acids have actually been studied more extensively than most other nutrients. Some of the oily fishes, like salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna, herring, and sardines, are used to produce fish oils. Many are rich in vitamins A and D, as well as omega-3 fatty acids. The benefits of fish oil and omega-3 are widely believed by many people. Every cell in the body contains omega-3, including the brain, retina, sperm, and blood. It is not possible for the body to produce omega-3, so people must consume it through diet. The best fish oil must contain all these nutrients, and GAT Sport Omega 3 Fish Oil does not disappoint. Additionally, fish oil prices in Pakistan are not too high so everyone can afford it.
Omega 3 fish oil benefits your body by supplying a variety of crucial fatty acids vital for good health
The most common mental disorders worldwide are depression. There may also be lethargy, sadness, and an overall loss of interest in life as symptoms. Another common disorder is anxiety, which is distinguished by a constant state of nervousness and worry. Researchers have shown that eating omega-3s regularly may reduce the risk of depression. Taking omega-3 supplements is also shown to lessen symptoms of depression and anxiety. Fish oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA, DHA and ALA. Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA are known to combat depression DHA also forms an important part of the retina of the eye. DHA is essential for good vision, so if you don't get enough of it, you might suffer from vision problems. There is some evidence that adequate omega-3 intake reduces your risk of developing macular degeneration, one of the world's biggest reasons for permanent blindness.
Researchers found omega-3 fatty acids may have health benefits:
Dietary sources of omega-3 are generally available to all people. It may be beneficial for some health reasons to consume more omega-3 fatty acids and fish oil, but consuming a variety of nutrients is likely to be beneficial. Before taking supplements, anyone should speak with their healthcare provider to confirm that the supplements are safe for them.
- A reduction in blood pressure
- Getting rid of triglycerides
- Plaques in the arteries are slow to form
- A reduction in the chances of an abnormal heartbeat
- Strokes and heart attacks can be prevented
- Those with cardiovascular disease have a lower chance of sudden cardiac death
|Optimum Nutrition fish oil is formulated with a special combination of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega 3 fatty acids are known as these two. The fish oil in this product is mercury-free and does not leave a fishy taste in your mouth after consumption. We in Pakistan do not consume fish in our diet, so we are advised to take at least 300 milligrams of fish oil daily.
This fish oil in Pakistan can be ordered through a single click with 100% original products and the lowest prices in the market. Make it part of your diet to achieve positive results.
In addition to reducing many illness risks, Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil benefits the entire body
The extendable phosphatides namely, Docosahexaenoic acid and eicosatetraenoic acid are the well-known constitutes of fish oils.
Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA play an integral role in many metabolic processes. The body is unable to produce DHA and EPA. So, the only way to get DHA and EPA is to consume them through foods like salmon and supplements like Fish Oil Soft gels.
We also offer gastro-friendly Fish Oil Soft gels, which provide the many benefits of fish oils without leaving you with a fishy taste in the mouth. In addition to supporting the brain, heart, joints, bones, and several metabolic functions, Omega-3 fatty acids play a substantial role in the human body. Moreover, fish oil can also boost good cholesterol or high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and reduce inflammation.
Human bodies cannot produce DHA or EPA on their own, so they can only get it from food. It is for this reason that the study recommends eating at least two fish servings per week. An ounce of cooked fish or about 3 cups of flaked fish constitute a serving.
There are many fish that contain these essential fats, such as mackerel, tuna, lake trout, herring, and salmon. Many people cannot eat the recommended amount of fat every day, however. If you cannot obtain enough fish oil, fish oil supplements can be an excellent alternative.
A leading manufacturer of supplements and nutritional products, Optimum Nutrition makes fish oil soft gels. The fishy aftertaste is eliminated with a special coating, not found in other fish oils.
The fatty acids found in salmon and other types of fish can be found in fish oil supplements, despite it not being a very common supplement.
|You can now enjoy all your favourite products and ingredients with MuscleTech’s essential series. Effortless and effective, the Essential Series is a must-have for every athlete - simply the best in sports nutrition backed by the leading brand. The ingredients in many supplements are not fully disclosed. They are also not adequately researched or controlled. However, you can count on the MuscleTech promise of high quality and results with the Essential Series. In your blood vessel wall, calcium is released by the endothelial cells during exercise. As a result, the enzyme nitric oxide synthase is activated, producing nitric oxide. In response to the release of nitric oxide, the blood vessels relax, resulting in vasodilation. Platinum 100% L-Arginine is a powerful nitric oxide booster that triggers extreme vasodilation effects. You can now buy L Arginine capsules in Pakistan with original label.
MuscleTech Platinum L Arginine benefits a variety of objectives, including weight loss.
Meat, poultry, and dairy products, for instance, contain L-Arginine, but the amount found there may be inadequate. The muscle-building benefits of 100% L-Arginine can be obtained by taking MuscleTech Platinum 100% L-Arginine.
- According to the manufacturer, MuscleTech L-Arginine stimulates the production of nitric acid, a substance that relaxes blood vessels, thus enhancing nutrient delivery to the muscles through the bloodstream. In addition to containing essential amino acids, L-Arginine also helps muscles develop by building proteins. The benefits of L-Arginine supplements also extend beyond muscle recovery after exercise. They can help you to increase blood flow in your muscles during your workouts.
- Relaxation of blood vessels is one way that L-Arginine promotes through blood flow. Thus, it can help people who suffer from high blood pressure as it can widen their arteries. In addition to improving symptoms associated with cardiovascular disease, such as chest pain, blocked arteries, and high blood pressure, L-arginine supplements may also reduce the risk of premature death. People with cramps may also benefit from L-Arginine's ability to improve their walking ability.
- Researchers have created a formula for MuscleTech Platinum L-Arginine that makes it easy to digest and captivate in the blood. Arginine facilitates the repair of tissues and organs and boosts energy levels in people who exercise vigorously.
There are no reviews yet.